Sesame seeds have a tiny, flat oval seeds with a nutty taste and a delicate, almost invisible, crunch to many Asian dishes. They are also the main ingredient in Thai foods included beverage as well such as soy milk. Nowadays, People usually have black sesame for maintain their bodies healthily by distill as supplement dietary products.
- Good sources of nutrient such as calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1, zinc, molybdenum, selenium, and dietary fiber.
- Relieves Rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Decrease cholesterol level in blood
- Protect from cancer
- Help in digestive problem
- Keep hair, skin, brain and eyes healthy
Ingredient: Sesame 100%
Product of Thailand